Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Challenges in 5G Technology
5G is expected to bring next major evolution.Despite quite a lot talk and research and investments in 5G Technology, there is still not any globally defined specification for the technology.
5G Technology may face many challenges such as:-
- 5G base stations will have to offer 20 Gbps downlink and 10 Gbps uplink speed to consumer.
- Since it will be a share link at least for us consumers,users should see a moderate speed of 100 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speeds.Moreover, 5G base stations have to cover stationary users to users upto 500 km/h, so that signal would not break down when you are traveling in a train.
- There is still research into radio propagation of smaller millimeter waves and massive Multiple Input Multiple Output(MIMO) hardware to increase the bandwidth up to desired capabilities.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) voted to free up wireless spectrum bands above 24 Ghz for the commercial use of 5G deployment. The available frequencies cover the 28 GHz, 37 GHz, 39 GHz, and 64-71 GHz bands, both licensed and unlicensed spectrum.t FCC will be allocating these bands in large blocks of 200 MHz each, rather than the 5 or 10 MHz chunks that are currently used for 4G LTE networks.
- This would help 5G carriers more bandwidth for data than available, but it would only happen if carrier aggregation technology is intelligently used.
- Moreover these high frequencies providing higher speeds are not suitable for long range transmission and can be easily blocked by thick walls and buildings.
- Moreover, every smartphone cannot support 5G, every smart phone has a modem attached to it,which helps the mobile stay connected to the network.If the modem is not able to handle such fast speeds ,one will be fully stuck.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.