What is LTE (Long Term Evolution) ?
LTE is the latest standard in the mobile network technology tree that previously realised the GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSxPA network technologies that now account for over 85% of all mobile subscribers.
LTE Jobs will ensure 3GPP’s competitive edge over other cellular technologies.
- 3GPP work on the Evolution of the 3G Mobile System started in November 2004.
- Specifications scheduled finalised by the end of December 2009.
- LTE Jobs are in talk over telecom industry.
Motivation for LTE Job :
- Need for higher data rates and greater spectral efficiency in LTE Job.
– Can be achieved with HSDPA/HSUPA
– and/or new air interface defined by 3GPP LTE
- Need for Packet Switched optimized system
– Evolve UMTS towards packet only system
- Need for high quality of services
– Use of licensed frequencies to guarantee quality of services
– Always‐on experience (reduce control plane latency significantly)
- Need for cheaper infrastructure
– Simplify architecture reduce number of network elements.
What is the Basic Requirements for this LTE jobs ?
- In LTE Jobs employee Perform analysis of network KPI’s, troubleshoot issues, and be involved hands-on with day-to-day performance management / optimization functions for assigned markets.
- Configure systems and add new equipment to the networks, turn on, integrate and optimize new cellular sites.
- Perform parameter audits, data fill parameters, conduct, pre-post analysis, and prepare performance reports.
- Analyse drive test data and propose software and hardware recommendations to optimize and improve network performance.
- Proactively look for areas to improve LTE network performance and to meet network KPIs.
- employee Monitor and trend network statistics, troubleshoot issue sites and resolve capacity issues.
- in advanced LTE Jobs Identify and resolve data performance issues – e.g. outage, latency, throughput, failed connection attempts, and drop connections.
- Work with RF Integration and technical support teams to resolve any hardware/technical issues and implement changes.
- in advanced LTE Jobs Perform RF optimization/performance activities according to project plan and in project managers guidance.
- In basic LTE Jobs Implementation of new features, tuning LTE radio network parameters, and perform Multi-Layer (carrier) management.
Qualifications for LTE Jobs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with LTE/UMTS/CDMA/EvDO wireless data technologies.
- Experience working with OSS platform (Ericsson especially) for parameter retrieval/changes, alarm monitoring, and performance analysis.
- Knowledge of network diagnostic tools/commands, data networking protocols, and experience tuning LTE parameters.
How Apeksha Telecom Services Pvt. Ltd. Will help you on getting your Dream LTE jobs?
We are working with professionals all over the world to get students trained in basic telecom skills as well as advanced level of LTE so that they can get LTE jobs easily.
Our course is designed as per the latest LTE Jobs requirements RF technologies .
So after our course completion any student can feel confident to get his dream job in lte field.
For more info about telecom jobs see : – Telecom Jobs
Also For more knowledge see our Facebook page :- Apeksha Telecom