For Freshers, who want to build their career in telecom domain, we are conducting a 3 month training+ 100% guaranteed placement program. Firstly, we provide them the training and then after mastering the skills as per the requirement of the job, they are placed in reputed telecom companies as per the vacancies. The Job profiles for Freshers are described below in detail:
RF Engineer(Field Job)
An RF engineer is responsible for monitoring the performance of B-Mobile radio network by conducting drive test and analyzing various reports generated fromOSS; Co-ordination with the field engineers of Radio Network and Switching Sections for rectifying radio network problems and improving the network performance and quality.
Job Descriptions for LTE/3G Drive Test/ RF Engineers
- Interact with customer
- Prepare & submit Drive Test Reports
- LTE Drive Test for designated circles
- KPI Monitoring & troubleshooting on 3G/LTE
- Assist in Parameter Tuning for Handovers, 3G/UMTS/LTE Drops, Throughputs.
- Responsible for SCFTs, Clusters and city KPIs acceptance process and troubleshooting on failed KPIs.
- Verify and analyse throughput , handover, latency and signaling messages
- Support for RF Physical Optimization services arising in project phase.
- Actively participated in Carrier Aggregation for any Circle.
Network engineers are responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases, designing communication networks within an organisation or between organisations. Their goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for their users.
- Should have worked on Switches, Routers & ASA.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes networkby evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures networkby developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades networkby conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.