People having more than one year of experience in telecom domain, they can opt for upgradation in their current position by applying for the jobs given below. This will not only get them promoted to the next level of their professional career but will also increase the level of knowledge (about the telecom industry) possessed currently. The detailed description of these jobs is given below:
NI (Network Integration) Engineer
Network Integration Engineer is responsible for technical implementation of IP routing projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Center, NSDC. Is in charge of design validation testing , network acceptance testing, providing technical procedure (MOPs) , configuration templates and node specific configuration, acts as subject matter expert in IP/ MPLS domain in all parts of the solution – access, aggregation, core , working with NOKIA PM/ TPMs/ Design/ NPI teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Execute design validation tests and work with ION Network design to build test plans and strategy. Produce configuration templates and node specific configuration covering basic setup, routing, MPLS, security, redundancy, QoS, accounting and services.
- Implementation/ Integration of IP/ MPLS equipment
- Troubleshoot network/ SW/ HW issues encountered during network integration activity
- work closely with IP technical support teams (TAC, R&D, Design)
- Work with NSDC Front Door team to review effort estimations, scope of works, technical risks associated in delivery of IP routing projects responsible for improvement initiatives , issues handling, technical knowledge sharing
- work closely with IPR project management community to address technical matters
- Run NSDC internal technical calls
- Produce customer project related technical process documentation and presentations.
NPO (Network Performance Optimization) Engineer
As a Network Optimisation Engineer, your role will be to provide network performance services covering variety of tasks, such as network performance audits, quality and capacity optimisation, parameter planning, network feature planning, network statistics analysis and performance management. Customer focused mindset and process orientation are important for providing the services with high quality.
- Mandatory Experience in handling Multi Layer LTE network, including Carrier Aggregation, identifying and tuning Parameters to Improve LTE and VoLTE KPIs of AFR, DCR, Throughput, Silent Time, Setup time, all kinds of Mobility, SRVCC etc.
- Any other KPI specific to customer requirement should also be analyzed and RCA and Optimization has to be implementaed.
- Ability to identify opportunities for automation of repetitive tasks and take up with respective teams to ensure implementation.
- Support the team to use the best Method for both fetching reports and Dumps and also doing daily optimization tasks.
- Able to independently identify and resolve LTE network performance issues post swap and immediately provide technical solutions to meet KPI targets.
- Candidate should have Knowledge and practice of planning processes and Support NPO engineers in understanding and implementation Technical solutions.
- In Depth Knowledge of LTE Network Architecture, Configuration data in Netact and Nokia Tools (Netact, Radar , MUSA )
- Ability to make and implement site specific technical issues independently and ensure acceptance from customer.