Huawei HCIG Training
Apeksha Telecom – Huawei Training Partner
HUAWEI, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, has appointed Apeksha Telecom as its learning partner in Bangalore.
HCIG program is one of the unique programmes especially made for Engineering students (Diploma/ Degree), where participants get trained and certified by Huawei on multiple leading ICT technologies such as Wireless (2G, 3G, LTE), Core network, IP Networking and Cloud Computing.
It is a full time program for 6 months or as opted by the student/ college as per his knowledge levels and adaptability.
HCIG program is from HUAWEI (A Global Premier Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Company.
Course covers the following Modules
- The generations & releases of communication system.
- The GSM, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- The WCDMA, its advantages, services, spectrum, interfaces, channels etc.
- The basic architecture of network components.
- The functionality of all network elements used in wireless communication.
- The call flow, paging, authentication & handover processes.
- The various multiple access technologies.
- The processing procedure of WCDMA system.
- The LTE background & network architecture.
- The various Huawei hardware for wireless & their functioning.
- The SDH system, its emergence, Standards, Frame structure .
- The WDM, Concepts, Unidirectional/ Bidirectional concepts, advantages
- The DWDM key technologies, overview
- The OTN Interface Structure, mapping structure , ODU
- The Optical layer overhead, Electrical layer, OTUK overhead
- The ASON technology, background and advantages
- The Transmission products ( OPTIX BWS, OPTIX OSN )
- GSM Core Network, GSM, BSS, NSS, OSS Core and Architecture overview
- MSC (Mobile Switching Centre), HLR (Home Location Register), VLR (Visitor Location Register)
- Connectivity and Interfaces, GSM Subscriber Services
- Huawei GSM Core Network Product, Product introduction, Structure, logical structure etc.
- General Call Flows in Core Network
- Overview of GPRS/ UMTS Network, SGSN, GGSN
- GPRS/ UMTS Network Components
- The purpose and functions of various network devices.
- The purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models.
- Calculate addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- The basic routing concepts
- Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route
- Configure and verify RIP, OSPF
- Explain basic switching concepts
- Configure and verify STP
- The basic principle of VLAN
- Configure and verify VLANs and trunking on Huawei switches.
- The architecture of the optical access network
- The GPON concepts and analyze main GPON protocols
- Datacom Product Introduction
- Defining cloud computing and its components
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
- Delivering services from the cloud & categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
- Adopting the Cloud & Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation
- Optimizing cost and performance with scale on demand
- Testing in the cloud, Monitoring cloud-based services
- Portability across platforms, Tools and support for management and monitoring
- Scalable server clusters , Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Provisioning servers on demand, Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
- Migrating to the Cloud & Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
Course Fee: 27,000 /-
♦ ECE, CS, IT students from Diploma
♦ Degree colleges (Final Year/ passed out) who aspire be an ICT Engineer and to build career in Information & Communication Technology domain.