At Apeksha Telecom, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled representative to join our team as a Receptionist-cum-Tele caller, counselling the visitors along with managing the inbound & outbound calls.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can learn and adapt the scripts as needed (as issues arise during a call). As the voice of our company, the candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for helping consumers and driving satisfaction.
Objectives of this Role
- Handle a defined volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication scripts and use knowledge of the company’s services to go off-script when necessary.
- Identify customer needs, research issues, resolve complaints, and provide solutions.
- Maintain ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the caller’s request, including follow-ups with end-users and escalation team
- Recommend improvements to systems and processes for improved organizational efficiency
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Only female candidates with minimum 2 years of experience are preferred.
- Must have good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Must have good knowledge in Advanced Excel.
- Have to make calls to the candidates, institutes and companies.
- Should be able to explain the various educational courses offered here.
- Should be able to convince the candidates and generate leads.
- Timely sharing verified leads.
- Timely follow-up of the candidates has to be taken.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school degree
- Previous experience in a call center or customer support role
- Strong active listening skill and verbal communication
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- College degree
- Sales experience
For any query/ assistance, feel free to reach us at +91-9886577992/ 8800669860.