RF Optimization- Introduction
What is RF Optimization?
RF Optimization is one of the key challenges in any Cellular Network.
Optimization is a continuous process and helps in understanding the shortcomings in the Network. These shortcomings in terms of coverage, QoS can be set right with appropriate measures.
Optimization helps in spectral efficiency. It is a continuous and iterative process of improving over all network quality.
Area of interest is divided into smaller areas called clusters to make optimization and follow up processes easier to handle.
RF Optimization includes:
- Defining missing neighbor relations
- Proposing new sites or sector additions with Before & After coverage plots
- Proposing antenna azimuth changes
- Proposing antenna tilt changes
- Proposing antenna type changes
- BTS Equipment/Filter change
- Re–tuning of interfered frequencies
We provide skilled RF Optimization Engineer to all telecom companies in India and USA. For more details, you can reach us on 9886577992/ 8800669860 or drop a mail at email@example.com.
You would also like to go through 4G- LTE RAN KPIs I RF Optimization Part-1.