Digital Marketing Executive- Job Description
At Apeksha Telecom, we’re well aware of the impact our services have on the fresh engineering graduates and working professionals. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a highly experienced Digital Marketing executive to extend our global reach through his expertise.
Objectives of this Role
Digital marketing executive will oversee the online marketing strategy for their organization.
He/ She will plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s).
He/ She should have good knowledge of web development and should know how to work on WordPress, PHP, Drupal, Joomla etc.
We are looking for someone with experience in Google AdWords, AdSense, Social Media Marketing, SEO- on page and off page, SEO tools like Moz etc.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification Required:An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum2-5 years
- Skills Required:
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills:Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
For any query/ assistance, feel free to reach us at +91-9886577992/ 8800669860.