Urgent Hiring- Sales Manager!!!
At Nex-Gen Digital Media, our sales team is the engine that drives our global consumer reach in Digital Marketing solutions. We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives.
Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others.
The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Salary: 12-20 Lacs/Annum
Objectives of this Role:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 7+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Advanced degree
- Motivational speaking experience
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas