LTE Small Cell Engineer
(US Project- 12+ Months Contract)
- He/She will be responsible of working on Small Cells.
- Performing LTE Network Optimization activities.
- Carry out drive testing activities to collect network data and provide post processing analysis.
- Perform network optimization analysis and recommendations using a combination of drive data and network statistics.
- Able to perform site build verifications and acceptance.
- Able to perform LTE network parameter Optimization.
- Able to perform traffic analysis.
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering.
- 5 – 7 years of experience.
- Familiar with CBRS and SAS concept
- Working experience with small cells
- Familiarity with 3GPP Rel 12 features, CA, CoMP etc.
- Understanding of Radio Propagation below Clutter.
- Understanding of RF Propagation and Model tuning
- Proficient in using propagation tools preferred – Atoll, Overture/Keima
- Experience with X-CAL and X-Cap
- Understanding TRACE and end to end call flow
- Familiarity with SON Features such as ANR, Auto PCI, LB, MRO, Pilot Pollutions, Overshooting, PCI Collision
- Familiarity with GIS tools Such as Mapinfo and Google Earth.
- Small cell design experience
- Knowledge of networking (CCNA or similar certificates desirable)
- Prior experience of working with a cable company is desired
- Must be willing to travel if needed
- Individual must be motivated to work with new technologies and adapt quickly
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have LTE design & Optimization experience and Small Cell experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass all Drug Test and Background Checks.
Please follow and like us: