Installation and Commissioning Services
The Radio Frequency Equipment Installation and commissioning services provided by Apeksha Telecom are top notch and cost effective in the industry.
We offer Installation and commissioning services for BTS associated equipment on turn key basis for telecom networks.
Our Installation teams are sufficiently equipped to handle multi-vendor equipment and tools sourced from world-leading vendors like Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Samsung.
Find the features of our services described in detail below.
Depending on the equipment, vendors’ and operators’ requirements and specifications, the equipment is installed by qualified engineers. Upon installation, an internal audit is conducted in accordance with the equipment vendors to ensure that all scope of work has been carried out ‘rightly’.
At the commissioning stage, components of the equipment are verified and rectified for the right symptoms as per recommendations of equipment vendors. Power and cable verification is conducted before powering up the equipment for self-testing purposes.
At the integration stage, the equipment is integrated to the network. At this stage, the tests are carried out to ensure that all elements of the equipment are functioning as recommended by Telecom Operators. Among these, the common tests carried are alarm testing, feature testing and call testing. A quality audit is then churned and submitted to equipment vendors and operators for acceptance.
Scope of Work
- Receipt of site information from customer along with TND/RND
- RFI check along with ensuring the site permissions
- Material reception at the sites and checking as per packing list. Intimate to the customer in case of any deficiency
- Hoisting of GSM/CDMA antennas on tower as per TND/RND
- Clamping and routing of RF cables from Shelter to Antennae
- Grounding the Antennae and RF cables at appropriate place
- Ensuring drip loop/Z loop at cable entry plate
- Ensuring no sharp bend on RF cables
- Fixing OGB
- Weather proofing
- Fixing EMPs/Surge arrestors along with containerization in shelter
- Grouting the BTS
- Extending, power cables, E1 cables, grounding cables to BTS
- Fixing IGB and extending grounding to all peripheral equipment
- Fixing DDF
- Installation of Battery bank and rectifier
- Installation of internal cable try
- Installation of indoor jumpers
- Checking VSWR
- Switching on the equipment
- Commissioning the equipment as per defined procedure
- Power measurement
- Filling the check list and execution of quality audit